- Designed to maintain factory alignment specs on vehicles with 1.5″-3″ lift kits.
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- The uniball cup placement is moved to correct the caster angle that is lost with aftermarket lift kits. Vehicles that have an increased ride height are harder to align. The added caster reduces the darting or wandering in the vehicles steering and helps retain the factory alignment specifications.
- 1″ I.D. uniballs feature a heat-treated stainless-steel ball & heat-treated stainless-steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniballs also feature a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise and reduce maintenance.
- CNC tapered spindle adapters convert the factory ball joint to a 1″ uniball for easy installation.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers are machined from 17-4 stainless-steel to maximize strength and wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the bushings and inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 3 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long-lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
View cart “Air Bag Man Air Helper Bag for Nissan Y61 / Yukon Denali / Escalade / Tahoe / Avalanche” has been added to your cart.
TotalChaos Upper Arm for GM Trucks 2019-Up
- 2019-Up GMC Sierra 1500
- 2019-Up Chevy Silverado 1500